As we age, our skin will also lose its elasticity, and over time it stretches, resulting in a loss of facial volume. Many things can wreak havoc on your face, including sun damage, smoking, unhealthy eating habits, poor skincare techniques, and caffeine. Dermal fillers are the ideal solution to help reduce facial lines and wrinkles, restore lost volume and rejuvenate the face.
The reason our skin stays plump is because of its high water content. The main constituent of the dermal filler is hyaluronic acid; substances that are naturally present in the body, which absorb moisture and help keep the skin hydrated. If you want your face to stay soft, plump, and with fewer lines, then your skin needs to stay hydrated.
There are several ways to check the hydration of your skin:
- One way to check the hydration level of your skin is to gently pinch the skin under your eyes and remove it. How quickly it expands again, shows how hydrated and elastic your skin is, and the sooner it expands again indicates the healthier skin quality.
- Likewise, if you pinch your cheeks and leave fine lines, this indicates that your skin may be dehydrated or have reduced elasticity.
- You can examine the skin around your mouth by frowning as if you were going to kiss, and if the fine lines remain after you let go of the sneer, this means less hydration of the skin.
Dermal fillers are injected under the skin with a fine needle by a cosmetic doctor. This procedure is almost painless and there are side effects such as; slight redness, mild swelling, and tenderness, minimal. The treatment can take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour, depending on which area you are working with. No downtime or recovery is required and you can return to your daily activities right away.
Anti-aging treatments for the face are very popular, and dermal filler treatments are one of the most requested in cosmetic clinics. Dermal fillers are the ideal choice for those looking to regain their youthful features, improve facial contours and reduce deep wrinkles. This multipurpose injection procedure can expand, add volume and lift the skin, leaving it smooth, contoured, and looking younger.
Skin filler benefits:
- Face – as an anti-aging treatment, they soften folds, lines and wrinkles as well as tighten the skin
- Lips – fillers can reshape, redefine, rejuvenate and rejuvenate, giving us the perfect pout
- Cheekbones – drastically restores facial volume thereby correcting sunken cheeks
- Jawline and chin – these areas can be easily expanded and reshaped using fillers
- Eyes – dermal fillers can fill the holes under the eyes during treatment through a tear
- Overall – when used together, filler and Botox can provide a non-surgical facelift
- Scars – fillers can improve hidden scars
- Hands – the skin on the hands can look rejuvenated and rehydrated with the filler treatment
The static wrinkles visible on the face rest without any expression, ideal for dermal filler treatment. Inflated and sunken areas of the face due to volume loss can easily be restored using a dermal filler.